Information We Collect:
We may collect and store the following types of personal information:
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII): Full Name, (address, phone number, email address) Industry-related information
- Non-Personal Information: Information about your interactions with our website or mobile applications (e.g., IP address, browser type, pages viewed) Use of Personal Information: We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: To provide, Edible Oil Industry, Mineral Industry, Flour Industry, Cement and Mortar Industry, Mining Industry, Salt Industry, Sugar Industry, Malt Industry, Millet Industry, Flour Industry and many more communicate with you regarding your inquiry or requirement to facilitate coordination with other providers.
- Administrative Purposes: To process and manage your company admissions, appointments, and billing To maintain accurate records and monitor quality of services To respond to complaints, or feedback.
- Legal and Compliance Obligations: To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes To fulfill obligations towards insurance providers, government agencies.
- Communication and Marketing: To send you important updates, newsletters, or other industry-related information To conduct surveys or research to improve our services (participation is voluntary) Information Sharing: We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Services related to your old records: With professionals involved in service providers.
- Legal Requirements: To comply with legal obligations, court orders, or government requests To protect our rights, safety, or property, as well as those of others>